The TRAFFIC DOOR by The Australian Trellis Door Co. is a custom-made, high impact heavy-duty door.
Traffic doors provide a barrier between two areas. They are designed to be opened by impact. They can close automatically from either direction. They open from either direction as they are impacted by trolleys, pallet jacks, forklifts etc. They can span 3000mm high by 2500mm wide, and can be made as either single or double doors.
Traffic doors speed up the movement of people and stock between parts of a building as they avoid the need to stop, open, move through and manually close like traditional door types. After passing through, the door automatically swings closed.
Traffic Doors are popular for:
- Commercial kitchens
- Retail stores
- Clinical production areas.
- Between the office and store room or warehouse
- Food preparation area to cold storage area
- Between customer seating areas and the kitchen
- Windows in standard double glazed with clear polycarbonate
- Optional stainless steel or polyethylene kick plates
- Option of spring bumpers in black, yellow, grey or kick plates.
- Removable perimeter gasket
Material of door panel/surface:
- 40mm panel
- Strong 2mm ABS surface filled with PU foam for insulation.
- Optional colour range
- 20mm panel in marine ply
Rubber gaskets are installed between the door and jamb, as well as in the centre, ensuring seal around doors.
These doors come with an optional adjustable spring system allowing 180 degree swing with automatic close. Alternatively for the 20mm panels, a V-cam hinge system can be supplied, with swing 180° or optional 270° swing.