The double diamond safety barriers are unique in that the pitch between the metal cross linkages is very tightly woven to prevent people from putting their hands through to reach goods, products or merchandise which are being secured behind the door.
Items such as jewellery, cosmetics, mobile phones, duty free electronic goods, and bottles of alcohol cannot be passed through the double diamond door mesh.
The double diamond safety barriers can also be used in a work or office situation to secure office equipment and consumables from staff, thus assisting in loss prevention/inventory control.
Features and benefits:
- Available finishes include galvanized and powdercoated black satin or pearl white, with other colours available on request
- Emergency lever can only be accessed from the internal side of the safety barriers
- Easily folds back out of the way when not in use
- Pivot or hinge aside option also available
- Special egress locking facility available which is BCA compliant in certain circumstances
Important Safety Sheets
- Also available as a mobile trackless trackless barrier for temporary security and access control
- The double diamond mobile trackless safety barriers comply with AS4687-2007 Temporary Fencing and Hoarding – see attached links for test results:
Product Testing for S04- 1
- Standard heights are 2,000mm or 2,500mm, customised heights available
- 5 year warranty